South Granville NSW Location | Free onsite parking
About the business
Trafalgar Group is a proud manufacturer and distributor of a range of safe-storage, access panels and other specialty building products to the Australian construction industry for over 75 years. The company is a market leader in these fields and are known for innovation and strong customer support. Trafalgar’s core values include:
- People & Community
- Partnership Focused
- Trust & Quality
- Safety & Sustainability
The Trafalgar Group head office and Trafalgar manufacturing facility are both located in South Granville in Western Sydney, supplemented by additional manufacturing facilities in Ingleburn and offices and a warehouse in Brendale, Queensland.
About the role
A marketing all-rounder opportunity in our head office at South Granville NSW. This opportunity is with a rapidly growing organisation, offering a wide range of experience from tangible products to digital marketing. Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
Supporting the marketing team to deliver the marketing needs of the business including;
- Social media, video, launches, campaigns, collateral, web content and more.
- Writing Content
- Social Media posting
- Internal Communications
- Liaising with technical product specialists to produce collateral in Adobe CC.
- Management of website content in WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Maintaining branding standards across the business.
- Proofreading of content.
- Ad-hoc support to key marketing projects as required.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing and or Communications
- Confident computer skills using Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Suite skills or willingness to learn
- WordPress and/or WooCommerce experience or willingness to learn
- Enthusiastic, open and love what you do.
- Ability to write engaging copy
- Wants to work with a great collaborative team that fosters learning and support.
- Ability to take ownership, problem solve and deliver
- Flexible, able to switch tasks and work under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Legally permitted to obtain employment in Australia
Successful applicants are subject to COVID-19 Vaccination requirements as per Public Health Orders and Trafalgar Group’s Vaccination Policy. Evidence will be required to secure the position.