Forklift Driver / Yardman
South Granville NSW Location | Free onsite parking
Trafalgar Group is a proud and privately Australian owned operated local manufacturer with a 75 year old pedigree. We operate across four operating Divisions; Fire, Access Panels, Safety and local Manufacturing.
We currently have warehouses in Sydney and Brisbane, with a new Victorian warehouse in final planning stages.
We like our people to enjoy diverse career opportunities.
As a Trafalgar Group employee, you have the security of working in a large organisation and the opportunity to follow many different career paths.
We are currently seeking an experienced Forklift Driver / Yardman to join our team.
The position is full-time Monday – Friday, 7 am – 3.30 pm.
About the Role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Receiving of goods into the factory warehouse.
- Unloading and loading of trucks.
- Assisting in the warehouse as required.
- Move product between factory and warehouse area in an organized and safe manner.
- Preparing components and parts for the workshop.
- Parts delivery and collection
- Operation of Forklift.
- Report issues or anomalies with stock information, processes, and/or procedures.
- Good Housekeeping.
- Driving a small truck when required.
- Stocktaking of supplies on site.
- Ensuring yard and workshop are well maintained.
- General workshop and admin duties as required.
- Ability to work unsupervised and able to communicate at all levels.
- Reliable and punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Car Drivers License
- Forklift License.
- In your application, please outline which forklift licences you have?